Salesforce Sales Cloud is the best in the business world’s top Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. It is designed to meet all the requirements for an end to end sales process, along with marketing and customer support. It gives you a 360-degree view of your customers. It is a fully customizable product, and we do it all with precision. While at it, we make sure it is a stress free experience for you. Because after all, it’s the user experience that matters the most for us.
A national leader in manufacturing cement in India. They make cement products suitable for all types of industrial, residential and commercial constructions.
Client was using Excel sheets along with SAP to run the business operations. This was a manual process and resulted in a lot of data loss like inquiries, reports, customer information etc. They wanted to streamline their sales operations. We implemented salesforce sales cloud to help our client save a lot of time in navigating through multiple excel sheets and have a one stop solution for all their sales.
- We implemented the salesforce sales cloud along with the approval process and SAP integration.
- Multiple stage approval process.
- Created all reports related to daily and yearly sales.
- Created a mobile application for offline field work requirements.
- Integrated SAP into salesforce.
The approval process built in this project needs a special mention as this was a very complicated and unique process flow. It was a multiple stage multiple approver approval process to make a perfect sales system in compliance with audit.
An appointment scheduling and queue management platform. A global company providing electronic queue management services. It replaces physical lines and waiting rooms with virtual, mobile lines.
Client was using multiple applications to run the business operations. E.g. Jira, HubSpot, QuickBooks, Slack, Gmail and Zendesk. They wanted to use a single application one stop solution for all their business operation requirements.
We implemented salesforce along with Zendesk integration to replace all these applications. This helped our client save a lot of time in navigating through different applications and streamline their business flow.
- We implemented the sales cloud along with Zendesk and DocuSign integration to replace Jira, HubSpot, QuickBooks, Slack, Gmail and Zendesk.
- We migrated their current classic salesforce to lightning.
- Automated flow of leads into the system from Jira.
- Auto created tickets for the technical team to work in Zendesk.
- Integrated DocuSign to send and receive business contracts, questionnaires etc.
- Created reports for data analysis and problem solving.
- Implemented EAC (Einstein Activity Capture ) for emails.
We had the privilege to know the queue management system in detail and hence were also able to propose a few changes to their current business flow like implementing EAC with their current Gmail for seamless email communication.